Thursday, October 16, 2014

"Hello You...." Positive Thinking Thursday 10-16-14

Happy Thursday! Welcome back for another Positive Thinking Thursday Post. The linky where you can stop by to get some positive energy to get through the week, or leave some for others. 




Source

I feel like a broken record these days... but there are one or two things that have been happening each week at school lately to make me question my place in this teaching world.  Some things are super little that I just need to roll off, but one or two of them have been larger that I just can't shake. When I saw this quote I just knew that I had to share it.  I think that sometimes we get a little bugged down with other things going on, but we all just need to go for it and be AMAZING & AWESOME .... all of the time--- because let's face it, we are all amazing teachers! Every teacher I know and work with is awesome, and I think that they need to be told that a lot more. I think that I need to remember that I just need to keep moving forward and be both amazing and awesome all of the time!!

Enjoy the rest of your week and be sure to be amazing doing it! :)  Be sure to stop by Jennifer's blog Mrs. Laffin's Laughings to check out Positive Thinking Thursday.  It's a great way to start the day!





2 comments:

  1. Yes! You are AMAZING and AWESOME and if you ever need a reminder, you know where to find me! :)

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer! I went through this recently and had to take a step back and really analyze what was happening in my life. I ended up leaving a position at a school that was toxic for me and landed in a much better environment. It's not perfect but I know that it is so much better for me. Hope this turn up soon!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read and respond to comments so I would really appreciate you taking the time to write me a comment about your thoughts on what you have read. Be sure you aren't a no-reply blogger so I can respond to you via email!