Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kindness is Free: Positive Thinking Thursday

Happy 'almost' Thursday my friends!!!  My week started off super slow, but now I seriously can't believe that it's time to link up with my friend and co-worker Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for Positive Thinking Thursday! Check out her blog, and her super cute new button!!!  





This is one of my favorite linky parties.... it makes a huge difference in my day! Here's my positive thought for today.....




Source

This week in third grade land we have really been working on being a team, and helping each other out. My kids have been so quick to jump on each other for mistakes that they are making.... when in reality they probably did the same thing they are getting mad at their friend for an hour earlier.  I have found myself talking about kindness so so so so much this week.  Some things that have come out of my mouth are... "Let's help each other out" "Can we try to talk nicely to them" "Are you telling on them to get them into trouble or just to tell me?"  "Oh, your friend is trying to help you out right now so that you don't get into trouble"  "Oh third graders.... kindness is what matters" etc... etc... etc....and 


This quote has pretty much been my mantra.. Trying to instill to my little friends that being kind is all that matters when dealing with one another... and it''s so easy to give.. because it doesn't cost anything! Just a little something for us all to remember, as we near the time of report cards, conferences, holiday shopping..... anything that comes our way! Live in the moment and be kind. Those around us are all dealing with things and have life going on outside of the normal day to day routines! Be kind!

Be sure to stop by Jen's blog to get some positive energy, better yet...link up to share some positive energy! 

Have a happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read and respond to comments so I would really appreciate you taking the time to write me a comment about your thoughts on what you have read. Be sure you aren't a no-reply blogger so I can respond to you via email!