Thursday, November 13, 2014

Anything is Possible! Positive Thinking Thursday 11.13.14

Happy Thursday!  Man, the first part of this week... SLOW for me.  Then all of a sudden it's Thursday! I have a full day ahead with my first round of parent teacher conferences tonight.  When do you do your first round of conferences?  I'm excited to sit down and talk with families!  Since it's Thursday that can only mean one thing: I'm linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for Positive Thinking Thursday!  Be sure to stop by to start your day off on the right foot. 





I'm going to share a quote that just struck me as I'm going into the second quarter of school and feeling like I'm making more goals for myself and students than I can even remember...... But I know we can do it!


Source

Anything truly is possible if you simply have the guts to go for it. I think that it can just remind us that we make things possible each day for the lives we touch!  I also am a HUGE JK Rowling fan too... so I just love that the quote comes from her. 

Have an awesome day! Happy almost Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read and respond to comments so I would really appreciate you taking the time to write me a comment about your thoughts on what you have read. Be sure you aren't a no-reply blogger so I can respond to you via email!