Thursday, September 25, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday 9*25*14

I've been absent for nearly a week.. probably even more! School has taken over. Not in a bad way I'm just not getting any time to blog. That makes me super sad, so I'm hopeful that this weekend I will be able to catch up a bit. I have a lot of things to share, so let's hope I stay on top of my game. It's Thursday, so I'm linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for some positive thinking! I just love this linky. It helps me gain perspective... especially as the week winds down and things can get hectic.  It also is super nice that Jennifer works in the same building as I do, and her positive thoughts carry over into our teacher workroom! It's great to be reminded both in blog world and in my teaching world about positive energy being so great!



Source


I'm going to keep it short and sweet today with my positive thought.  As the first month of school winds down, and we're still having to take a few steps back to review regular routines and procedures I think of this as I chug along each day right now.  Change and a new school year always bring challenges!  I'm really trying hard to stay positive, and let this new group of kids guide me where I need to go. I'm being open minded, and really trying new things this year! Be sure to stop by Jennifer's blog for some positive thinking on this Thursday!! Hope you all have a great end to the week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read and respond to comments so I would really appreciate you taking the time to write me a comment about your thoughts on what you have read. Be sure you aren't a no-reply blogger so I can respond to you via email!