Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Student Made Name Tags {Tried It Tuesday} 9-8-14

Well, it's the beginning of the school year
so I'm back in full swing with trying new things 
in the classroom. 

Source


I'm excited today to link up with Holly 
Be sure to stop by to see what others are trying out.




My 'tried it' isn't anything groundbreaking today....
but it is something that I've tried differently 
this year as we get started. 






Student made name tags:
I've always had ones that have been purchased 
with tons of resources on them
that take up the whole desk. 
Since the resources are all up in the room anyway
and most have their own personal copies of things to store
that I could try something a bit different this year. 





I really love how they turned out!
They took their time and really put in 
a lot of effort!





There was a mix up with our order of name tags this year
so instead of using all different left over ones,
{and because I just plain ran out of time} 
I decided to have students make their own tags.
I'm not sure if they will get just as beat up or not
as the year goes on,
but I'm hoping that since they took the time to make them
they will take some more pride in taking care of them. 
I'll have to let you know!


Happy Tuesday! Hope you're having a great week so far.








1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! The students did an awesome job on their name tags and they are each unique. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read and respond to comments so I would really appreciate you taking the time to write me a comment about your thoughts on what you have read. Be sure you aren't a no-reply blogger so I can respond to you via email!