Saturday, July 26, 2014

Point. Click. Shoot.! Saturday Snapshots 7.26.14

Loving me some Saturday!! :) 




This week I got out a bit to enjoy some of the nice weather here in Wisconsin. 
I took Hudson to the beach for the first time. It was a lot of work dragging him out but so beautiful!




We also went to eat at this awesome new diner in Lake Geneva.  
I love how it looks inside and out!
My first diner experience....

















We spent an early morning walking around Lake Geneva, and people watching. 
It always amazes me that I live here.... It's so beautiful!!!
Love. Love. Love

















Of course I can't have a Saturday Snapshot post without a picture of Hudson.
He was baptized last weekend.
Here's Mr. Serious in his cute little white suit. This is the biggest smile we got out of him all day! 
Oh well...There's even a pocket square on his outfit!  Swoon!






Go check out Miss Nelson's Blog, and see what others have linked up for their Saturday Snapshots!
Happy Saturday!









4 comments:

  1. That diner looks like something out of a movie!!! How fun :)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands & Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the sky in that picture. I took an amazing picture of a sunrise the other day. :) Jeremy & I were going to go to that diner for breakfast when we were in town for our physicals last week but we ran out of time. Might have to make another trip! Hudson looks so adorable in his baptism outfit. Cherish these days!!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos this week ! I am loving that diner and the lake looks like so much fun. Great beach shot ! I still can't get over how adorable Hudson is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at my cute lil' boyfriend. Happy Baptism, Hudson!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read and respond to comments so I would really appreciate you taking the time to write me a comment about your thoughts on what you have read. Be sure you aren't a no-reply blogger so I can respond to you via email!