Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday Snapshots 4.5.14

Oh I'm loving these summer days and nights! I'm so excited to share with you my week in snapshots. I'm linking up for the second week in a row now with Miss Nelson from 'Run, Miss Nelson's Got The Camera' for her Saturday Snapshots Linky!  She is an amazing photographer! Be sure to check out her blog, along with all of the others that link up.  I am inspired to get out and take more pictures because of them!












I took Hudson to the park for the first time this week.  We enjoyed a very nice day in the shade watching the other kids play.  The sky was beautiful and the sounds of the kids playing were great!!
























Happy 4th of July!!  Hudson's first 4th...and the first year in I can't remember how long that we haven't really had a million plans (which is fine by me!)  We really look forward to spending time with family and friends, and hope you had a great 4th as well!







Our whole family!!! Ellie, our furbaby didn't want to look at the camera though!




A fun homemade tiki torch!






My fruit creation for the evening!





Enjoying the beautiful weather.





Our friend's dog, Willis




Ahhhhh Sunset awesomeness!!!









5 comments:

  1. Your baby boy is absolutely precious! Looks like you had a wonderful day with family, food and lots of fun!

    Jamie

    Drop By...
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family 4th of July pictures! I love the fruit tray....I need to remember that idea for next year!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hudson is the cutest baby! If I had him around me I'd have thousands of pictures. Seriously he is a doll.Thanks for linking up again this week. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fruit flag - so cute!! I remember trips to the park when I had to go on the equipment with my kids - now we don't even need to push them on the swing - I bring a book : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hudson in the little jumpy seat thing equals CUTEST BABY on the interwebs! True story!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read and respond to comments so I would really appreciate you taking the time to write me a comment about your thoughts on what you have read. Be sure you aren't a no-reply blogger so I can respond to you via email!