Thursday, July 10, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday *7.10.14*

Happy Positive Thinking Thursday!! The linky that helps put a smile on your face no matter what mood you're in.  Visit Jennifer at Mrs. Laffin's Laughings to get some more positive thoughts, or join to link of some of your own!







This week's thought came from my facebook feed.  As soon as I saw it I knew that I wanted to share it with you all!



Source

Life is all about perspective... and sometimes it's easy to get caught up in something that is wrong or things that you 'want'.  Slowing down and appreciating what you have is the right medicine.  I know that sometimes I need to be reminded of this when life gets hectic.  I know I need to stop and smell the roses! :) 


Have a happy day!





2 comments:

  1. That is just what I needed to see right now! Updating our kitchen has me wanting to hurry up and get everything done and buy tons of stuff that we don't really need for the update! I guess I just need to take time and be happy that we have a home and a kitchen when so many live without simple things they really need. Thanks girl!

    Jamie
    Drop By...
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quote, Ana! It is so true. I saw something the other day that made me think: "Buying something you don't need is like stealing from yourself." Being a die-hard shopper, this really hit me and now I think twice before I pull out the credit card. :) Hope your week is going well with Jeremy's family in town.

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read and respond to comments so I would really appreciate you taking the time to write me a comment about your thoughts on what you have read. Be sure you aren't a no-reply blogger so I can respond to you via email!